Installation Near You
in Burr Ridge, IL
Nestled in the beautiful landscapes of DuPage County, Burr Ridge, Illinois, is a suburban gem. Burr Ridge effortlessly combines the charm of a small-town community with the convenience of city living. Known for its lush greenery, upscale neighborhoods and inviting atmosphere, Burr Ridge is a haven for residents and visitors. This vibrant town is known for its array of local dining options, offering diverse and delectable culinary experiences. From Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant to Capri Ristorante and Dao Sushi and Thai, Burr Ridge’s impressive dining scene caters to every taste.
Beyond its delicious cuisine, this community is celebrated for its commitment to engaging entertainment and recreational activities. From the Burr Ridge Village Center Concerts in the summer to Harrington and KLM Parks, there’s something to enjoy for everyone. And the homes in Burr Ridge are second to none, known for their beauty and historic appeal. Fortunately, as residents look to make their homes even more inviting, they can trust the nearby experts at Bill’s Drywall.
Professional Drywall Installation Makes Your Dream Home a Reality
Bill’s Drywall has served Burr Ridge homeowners like you since 1976. Our expert team of full-time workers ensures your vision becomes a reality. We use industry-leading materials and processes that give you long-lasting results. In addition, our work is fully insured, and we use state-of-the-art technology to create professional models of your space. We also offer various standard and custom drywall services for repairs, remodels and new builds, including the following.
- Mudding and taping: Precision application of joint compound and tape creates smooth, seamless drywall surfaces.
- Painting: Professional painting services add a finishing touch to your walls and ceilings.
- Insurance work: Assistance with drywall and painting repairs covered by insurance claims gives your home the inviting look you want.
- Fire and water damage repairs: Restoration and repair services for drywall affected by fire or water damage restore your home.
- Drywall repairs for cracks, nail pops and holes: Expert fixes for common drywall issues, including cracks, nail pops and holes, make your home feel complete.
- Layered ceilings: Installation and finishing of multi-layered ceilings create a unique look.
- Radius corners and walls: Curved corners and walls create a smooth, elegant appearance and add architectural interest to your space.
- Curved turrets: Specialized construction and finishing of curved turret walls give your home an elegant look.
Radius staircases: Curved staircases enhance your home’s aesthetic.
Get a Free Quote For Your Burr Ridge Home
At Bill’s Drywall, we prioritize your vision. Our team has the necessary supplies and resources to make your dream a reality, and we can complete any job, any size. And we give you a free estimate for our services so you can have peace of mind about your timeline, budget and results. Request your free estimate today.
Request your free Estimate
I have been using Bill’s Drywall for 20 yearsTheir pricing and quality have been spot on. They have done everything from a small bathroom job to whole houses. They show up and finish on time every time. Most importantly if there is a problem they are back out the next day to make it right.
Bill’s Drywall is the best!This is the third time I’ve used them. This project was a combination of repair work and a new finished basement. They showed up on time, finished putting up the drywall in two days, and completed the taping, sanding, finish and cleanup as scheduled.
Drywall Is All We Do. Here's What We Can Do For You:
We Use Hilti Screws, OSI Green Glue, Trim Tex and USG Materials Ask about our One Year / One Time Warranty for Minor Settlement Cracks